Wednesday, June 25, 2008

River Wanting to Get out of the house

I stopped working, so I am home a lot more with River, and he doesn't go over to my mother-in-law's to be babysat anymore, so yesterday, River was really funny.  He said, "Mommy, I wanna go... Shoes, Car... Shoes, Car."
And I said, "Where do you want to go?" 
He just said, "Shoes, Car"  So apparently I am too boing for him and he just wants to go somewhere.  I finally said, "You wanna go to grams and go swimming?"  
He said, "YEAHHH!"  He was so excited, then he said, "Lella, swim too?... You swim too?"    "Lella" or Ella is James' younger sisters little girl.  She is 5, and he loves her.  I told him I was sure Ella would swim too, and I would swim to.  I just thought it was funny, that he wanted to make sure "Lella" was swimming too.  

3 comments:

alicia said...

That's adorable! I love how cute the little kiddos can be.

Tucker said...

Hi Ishy! It's nice to see you finally joined us in the blogging world! Great pics of "Crick!"

Brynnly and Alan said...

Um, you really are not good at the blogging thing are you? ;) You need to post more!!! :)